How to remove horizontal border line and tweak blurb

Hi,
How can I
1. Remove the footer hr rule under the enroll now as show in this shot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/07a5dbgv79

2. How can I move up the 3rd blurb to align properly with others as shown in this shot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c25dbh278

url:http://tsigroups.com/tsi-new1

Regards

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Barni,

I hope you are having superb day.

#1) For this option you have two choices but before that let me clarify something to you. The rules you want to change for <hr /> tag is not a <hr /> element, but it is simple <div> tag with some border. You can target that div element by adding one extra class on it and then applying css to that class.
    Here is css snippet which shows you how you can change css rules

`
    /*here .myclass is the css class which you will assign to div element ).*/
    .myClass{
    /* Custom Css rules */
    border: 0px;
    }

Another approach you can try is commenting out code from footer.php file.( Most likely it will come from footer.php file )

#2 In your 3rd blurb "" tag is rendered. Most likely it comes from text block you used to write 3rd blurb's content. You can remove "" tag from editing that shortcode element from admin side.

Hope this helps you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
    Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff( WPMUDEV )

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Barni,

I am sorry that it looked confusing to you.

You wanted to change rules of footer hr so I thought maybe you want to tweak your footer. So I tried to provide you detailed information. I wasn't aware that you simply wanted to hide that. Sorry for your time loss Barni. I hope you won't mind. :slight_smile:

If your problem is not resolved yet please let us provide support access of your site. You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Meanwhile let me know if you need help with anything else. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff( WPMUDEV )

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Barni,

I am glad that your previous issue has been solved. For your recent issue you can use this css snippet to solve it.

.evrplus_thumbnail_container h2{
           margin-top:30px;  /* Increase this to increase more space between title and paragraph  */
    }

I hope this helps you @Barni, if it doesn't you are welcome to ask further assistance. :slight_smile:

Enjoy wpmudev. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff ( WPMUDEV )

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Barni,

It's looks like you've figure out how to tweak changes you've asked on your own. Bravo @Barni.. :slight_smile:

I am glad that you solved on your own. Please let me know if there is something i can help you with. :slight_smile:

Warmest Regards.
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.