How to remove preplaced videos, texts and other elements from a unit

when I build a new unit there appear some wpmudev videos, text parts and an execise, that I have not put there. They seem to be a part of the template or something. How to get rid of them?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Benny,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

CoursePress comes pre-loaded with a sample course, is that perhaps what you're seeing?

If you go to the Courses list, you will see it and you can delete it from there.

If that's not what you're seeing then would you mind including a screenshot or granting support access via:

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Then we can take a closer look at exactly what it is :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back Benny!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, Benny!

I'm poking around in your site right now, and I'm not seeing any extra content on the course or unit pages. Did you happen to get this solved?

If you're still seeing content that shouldn't be there, have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Thanks, Benny!

• BennytheBip
    • Flash Drive

Hi Michelle,

no after removing the demo course all content disappeared - also on the course I tried to build with a simple text and picture.

Nothing at all is now displayed, no matter what I do

Feel free to add content and parts to see if you can display anything.

Thanks in advance, Michelle :slight_smile:

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi Benny!

I managed to add some lorem ipsum text, a featured image and a featured video to one of your test courses.

The course and the unit both have to be live before they'll show on the front end of your site. I left the things I added in place so you can see what I did, you can obviously delete this whenever you want. I attached a screenshot below. : )

Hope this gets it sorted for you, Benny!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.