How to remove the dash in "Model" search filter

I would like to remove the "dash" from the "model" search dropdown, as seen here:

I tried this example I got from someone else but it didn't really work:

jQuery('.my-class option').each((index, el) => jQuery(el).text(jQuery(el).text().replace("-", "")))

I think that snippet may be causing my mobile menu to stop working as well.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Wally, as discussed in live chat. I've flagged this for one of our developers to take a closer look at and provide some feedback for you

Keep in mind they work on more advanced tickets so their replies can sometimes take longer than our regular support staff.

If you have any further information to add on this or further questions relating to it then you can add them here.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Panos

Hi Wally ,

I had a look on your site, and tested with a browser js extension. It seems the following js would work:

jQuery( document ).ready(function(){
             jQuery('.js-wpv-filter-trigger option').each(function(index, el){
                 jQuery(el).text(jQuery(el).text().replace("-", " "));
             });

});

However I would recommend to check for specific filters in that pluginn to see if it provides a way to not include the "-" in the first place, so there would be no need to add js for this. In such case it would be helpful to know which plugin this is and if it is not free you could share plugin files so we can have a look.

Hope this helped