How to remove the 'Select a Subscription' blurb on the Registration for Membership plug in

Hey!

Just curious on how to remove the "select a subscription" blurb above the packages on your registration page for the Membership plugin.

Thanks for having a look!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Just curious on how to remove the "select a subscription" blurb above the packages on your registration page for the Membership plugin.

Adding

#membership-wrapper legend {display : none !important} to your CSS should remove it.

Just a plugin like : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/imporved-simpler-css/ to add Custom CSS

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

• EXPfarm
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Your suggested fix worked, by the way. Not sure if the original poster tried it, but I did. Thanks for this!

I added an additional style to remove the "help-block" as well. That was the text just below the blurb that also referred to subscriptions. Our site has no subscriptions because our restricted content is only for one level of user, the clients, but we do need a registration page nonetheless. So I removed all subscription references.

Here's the extra line of code:

#membership-wrapper .help-block {
    	display : none !important;
    }

Thanks again for your helpful posting. =)
    --
    Brandon

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.