how to remove this logo from anywhere in my user admin panel?

Hello Admin,

how to remove this logo from anywhere in my user admin panel?

Everytime the wordpress updates, this logo always appears even to my user admin panels..

Please advise on how to permanently hide this wp logo even after updating the wordpress.

Thanks and more power?

• Michelle Shull

Hi there, David! I was just on another one of your threads. : )

Are the admin bar settings in Ultimate Branding changing when you update WordPress? I see you've got it all set up now, and it appears to be working, are you having to add the settings to that page in Ultimate Branding all the time? That definitely shouldn't be happening.

I have a workaround, but I'm not sure if it would also be overwritten when WP updates. On the Admin Bar settings page, where you marked the box to hide the WordPRess icon, there's a large black box for admin bar CSS. Add this:

#wpadminbar .ab-icon, #wpadminbar .ab-item:before, #wpadminbar>#wp-toolbar>#wp-admin-bar-root-default .ab-icon {
    display: none;
    }

If the custom CSS sticks, even when the settings don't, this will keep that WordPress icon hidden.

Hope this helps!

• Michelle Shull

Oh no!
    That's unexpected. :slight_smile:

I removed that code, I think I know what happened here. The admin bar is a tricky one, sometimes, and I think it hid the container your logo should be constrained in, as well as the logo itself. I just tried a few different combinations of CSS on your site, and they're all making your logo explode like in your screenshot above.

Let's do this. Bookmark this thread, and the next time you see a WordPress update, post here before you run it. (You'll come to the top of my queue when you do.) Activate support access, and let us run the update, so we can see directly what's happening when your settings are getting overwritten.

Would that work?

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.