how to remove those "likes" that replicated in the page.

Please have a look of this page:
http://clevercourse.enihongo.com/

As you could see that there are too many likes in the page, also, those "likes" are the same one, linking to same facebook page.

I would like to remove those them, or, maybe to change its linking page to the facebook, for some "likes".

Please advise me how to do so.

Thanks a lot.

• iKay

hi.. I just tried to disable the Ultimate Facebook plugin, yet I, by mistake, disabled the WPMU Ultimate Facebook Addon only, the website went blank.
    Then, I disabled both of the Ulimate Facebook and the WPMU Ultimate Facebook Addon plugins, the website functioned perfectly without any like button.

I enabled the Ultimate Facebook plugin alone again, the too-many-likes issue returned.
    Now, I have disabled the Ultimate Facebook Plugin, there is no like on my website.

What next to do now? thanks.

• iKay

hi, it looks like there are many errors in there. @@

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class wpsh_plugin in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/wp-system-health/wp-system-health.php on line 77 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class wpsh_boot_loader in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/wp-system-health/boot-loader.php on line 9 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class GDLR_WXR_Parser_Regex in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/goodlayers-importer/parsers.php on line 408 Strict Standards: Declaration of GDLR_Import::bump_request_timeout() should be compatible with WP_Importer::bump_request_timeout($val) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/goodlayers-importer/goodlayers-importer.php on line 27 Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/wp-system-health/wp-system-health.php:77) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-facebook/lib/external/facebook.php on line 60 Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Group_tinychat::edit_screen() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::edit_screen($group_id = NULL) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-tinychat/includes/bp-group-tinychat-core.php on line 156 Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Group_tinychat::edit_screen_save() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::edit_screen_save($group_id = NULL) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-tinychat/includes/bp-group-tinychat-core.php on line 156 Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Group_tinychat::create_screen() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::create_screen($group_id = NULL) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-tinychat/includes/bp-group-tinychat-core.php on line 156 Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Group_tinychat::create_screen_save() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::create_screen_save($group_id = NULL) in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-tinychat/includes/bp-group-tinychat-core.php on line 156 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/enihong1/public_html/clevercourse/2o15/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-tinychat/includes/bp-group-tinychat-core.php on line 41

Please help me to solve them out.
    Best regards,
    Kay

• aristath

Hello again @iKay, I hope you're well today!

The errors posted above have nothing to do with the Ultimate facebook plugin and a "white page"....
    However I just logged-in on your site today and examined your page and settings.
    The error comes from the page-builder you're using....
    I couldn't see a plugin for that so I'm assuming it's the builder that came with your theme.
    The issue is that the page builder is applying the_content filter to the content you add there, so any like plugins or similar that use this filter to inject their likes etc (which is pretty much ALL plugins out there) will inject them there as well.
    My advise would be to contact your theme developer on http://goodlayers.ticksy.com/ and ask them how this can be unfiltered.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.