How to reset upfront theme home page?

ok question. hehe

as per question if I already active a theme but then i want reset it to back. how i suppose to do ? i tried with deactivate it then activate another them ... it still wont reset....

also if i update the theme in "builder" will it update to other subsite who ever using the theme?

• Luís

Hi Jikey ,

Hope you're doing well today!

If I understood well, if you want to reset a template, it needs to be done in the database. I checked you are using WordPress Multisite and I will use Fixer as an example:

1) Firstly, please, make a backup of your database, just to stay in the safe side;

2) If you want to reset the Home template of your main domain, go to the database and in the "wp_options", make a search in the "option_value" field for:

uf-fixer-archive-home

Then, delete this row. This method will reset the Home template to the default one.

also if i update the theme in "builder" will it update to other subsite who ever using the theme?

If you edit/update an existing child theme of Upfront (Fixer, Spirit, etc) using the Builder, it will not interfere with your existing subsites, but these changes will be applied to the new ones.

Cheers, Luís