How to restrict a page for subscription?

Hi

I want to restrict my word press page from the visitors.

It should have a form with username and password to access it
Also have signup form with payment options, have free trail for 15 days, and 30 days for the paid subscriber.

It should have admin controll.

thanks

• Syed

I have created a wordpress website, have several pages.

In one page I have a videos and content of text which will be daily updated. i want to restrict this page with the visitors.

If they want to see this page, need to sign up(it is two type, one is trail subscriber for 15 day, and the paid subscriber for 30 days), it should have option to pay like Authorize.net or paypal etc.

also have admin from where i should have option to control them.

thanks

• DavidM

Hi @Syed,

Thanks for your reply! Protecting a single page is very simple, you'll just want to first create an Access Level at Membership > Access Level.

Then in the setup for that Access Level (call it Paid for example), use the Page rule and tick the page you'd like to provide access to there.

You'll then want to create another Access Level representing what Visitors see (you can call it Visitors for example). Then you can use the Page rule in that level and untick that particular page there.

You can then setup a Subscription and use Paid level within it. You can set the price as you need.

You'll then just need to ensure you've activated the Authorize.net gateway, the Subscription and the Access Levels.

That's roughly the gist of it. Could you let us know if you have specific questions on this? Maybe let us know where exactly you get stuck?

Looking forward to ensuring that's all sorted for ya! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.