How to restrict access to some side menu items for Administrators

I would like Administrator members to be able to access Member Management (add/remove/update members and billing status) in Membership 2 ONLY when they login to /wp-admin/ . This is a Multisite install.

Please show me how to achieve this

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello BGF,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Membership 2 Pro plugin includes an "Admin Side Protection" add-on that allows you to select dashboard menu items that should be made available/restricted for certain memberships. This however will not work fully with Membership 2 Pro items as plugin cannot allow you fully "hide itself" - otherwise it could become totally inaccessible, therefore not usable.

I think the option here would be to use some custom code that would hide selected menu items either via CSS or by removing items from menu and also additionally perform a redirect in case user tried to access "prohibited" page directly (by typing an URL into browser address bar).

That said, this may require a custom coding job for which you may want to ask at our "Jobs&Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I'll also ask our developers if they'd be able to crate a "quick fix" for you so could you please provide me with some additional info:

- is there "network wide" protection enabled for your network or does the Membership 2 Pro work on "per site" basis?
    - by "Administrator" do you refer to WP user-role or a certain Membership 2 membership?
    - should those limits be put on all dashboards at once (for all subsites) or the dashboard of the main site?

Please advise!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.