How To "schedule a newsletter mailing for a later date and/or time"

Hi There ,

i have read documentation for enewsletter Plugin . and it says :

"To schedule a newsletter mailing for a later date and/or time, click the “Edit” link next to the “Send in background (by CRON)” button to pop open the scheduling form."
i am talking about your plugin's this page : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/e-newsletter-send21.png

i follow this and clicked on it as your documentation says but after click on it it displayed "1 Members are added to CRON list" . now how can i set time and date for that newsLettter as displayed in documentation ?

if you don't understand what i say just help me "how can i set autoresponder for my newsletter ?"

Thanks.

• aecnu

Greetings Denishpatel,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and it appears that something has indeed happened, I imagine during the re-write must be where this feature is not working as anticipated and could not be launched as mentioned in the documentation.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us ~or~ to point out that I missed something??

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Maniu

Hello @Denishpatel

After you click edit, you simply need to input the date that you want your newsletter to be send at and then press SET (in new 2.1.1 "Ok" button changed to "Set") and after you set it, you need to configure who will receive the newsletter... if you want to send to somebody that has already received the email - unset "dont send to people that already recived this email".

This option only gives you ability to send newsletter at certain time.

Hope that helps,
    Maniu

• Maniu

Hey @Denishpatel

So, i really would like to not see this option to know that there is something wrong but i do see it:slight_smile: I am attaching a screenshot that i just took.

Can you confirm which version you are running?
    2.1.1 is the latest and this option is only available since 2.1.

If you do... please maybe re install the plugin, maybe one of the file did not get properly replaced.

After you do it and its still no good - i will ask for access to your wp.

Hope we will solve it, thanks,
    Maniu.

• Maniu

Hey @Denishpatel

Its bit hard because i modified lots of functions in the process.
    I can advise you only to use app like WinMerge(if you are using windows.. i am sure there is something similar for OSX) it will easily let you compare whole folders for changes and copy changes between.
    I suggest you to use this app and copy over your changes to new eNewsletter version.

Hope that helps!
    Thanks,
    Maniu

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.