How to schedule for a period of time?

Hi there,

I am using Appointments+ to help my customers schedule a time to rent out our cafe space. I am trying to customise Appointments+ so that my customers can select a range of time that they would like to rent the space for.

For example,
My available slots on Monday would be 9am to 3pm at $20/hr and 3pm to 7pm for $30/her. I want to use Appointment+ to help my customers select a range of time (in 1 hour blocks) and have that payment totalled up and scheduled so that no one else could double on that time slot.

Please tell me this is possible. I just paid for this moments ago and I can't seem to figure this out without having this forum access. :disappointed:

Thank you in advance!

Jireh

• Jireh
      • Flash Drive

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply! Sure. Here is my setup

I want to allow customers to select multiple slots of 1 hour blocks in one transaction from this selection.

Monday and Tuesday:
      9am - 5pm ($20 per hour)
      5pm - 10pm ($30 per hour)

Wednesday and Thursday:

Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Public Holidays (is this possible to define?):
      5pm - 10pm ($45 per hour)

Each transaction should only be for a day but could span from 1 hour to the max hours available on that day.

Thank you so much!

• Jireh
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your reply! Sure. Here is my setup

I want to allow customers to select multiple slots of 1 hour blocks in one transaction from this selection.

Monday and Tuesday:
    9am - 5pm ($20 per hour)

Wednesday and Thursday:

Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Public Holidays (is this possible to define?):
    5pm - 10pm ($45 per hour)

Each transaction should only be for a day but could span from 1 hour to the max hours available on that day.

Thank you so much!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Jireh,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience on this, after some testing this should work for you.

Add two service providers, service provider 1 will be $20 and have the working hours set to 9am till 3pm with no breaks with a service duration of one hour.

Then service provider 2 will be $30 and have the working hours set to 3pm till 7pm. You'd then make the second one a dummy provider in appointments > settings > service providers.

And assign a real user to take that service providers appointments in appointments > settings.

You can then use our MarketPress plugin to allow the customer to book multiple sessions/hours in one go by adding them to their cart. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.