How to see hidden and/or non activated users?

my Users list show that there should be 6 super admins, I only see 3. Also I created an admin user on subsite that has not activated yet due to error message mentioned in other post. I cannot find the user as well.

Would like to manually activate that user for now until error fixed. Would like to know who the hidden users are as well. Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for your post.

Generally there is no reason your site would show hidden users. A user if not activated doesn't appear at all.

Generally hidden users only appear on the sites which gets hacked etc. Did you notice any such symptoms on your site ?

Manually adding user to the site is pretty simple and they are activated automatically.

Visit the site you want to add a user to >> Users >> All users >> Add new >> Enter username and email address, select a role and done.

It will send a password to them and they should be able to login.

Cheers, PC

• PCactive
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Yes you fixed the hack I thought the old super admins users got deleted?

As far as the the new user I cannot see the new user in network users or site users to create a password for this users. The user is not showing up. Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there @PCactive

Sorry for missing your last post.

Eric has given a strong advice here. Did you happen to try that ?

I remember that you were also discussing the same kind of issue with my colleague Alex. Did you resolve it there ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.