How to select page template for fundraiser?

How can I select (or create) the theme template used for the fundraiser/project pages? Or, is there away to disable comments on fundraisers?

No actual pages appear to be created for /projects or /projects/{The Fundraiser's Name} yet the comments section and sidebar appear. My theme has a full-width template I would prefer to use, and I would rather disable comments on certain fundraisers, but without a page to edit, I can't figure out how to do so.

The site will likely still be in pre-launch mode by the time I get a response but the link is http://tripawds.org (mapped to 501c3.tripawds.com)

Any tips or feedback are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @jcnjr

To turn off comment, you can simply uncheck the box for Allow Comment when you create a fundraiser.

About the full width template, it might be possible using css, would you please disable coming soon plugin and share us a link of that fundraising page?

Cheers
    Ash

• jcnjr
    • HummingBird

Update: I'm using "For The Cause" by Woothemes, and just discovered the setting to enable/disable comments on posts and/or pages.

If set to None, the comments section disappears from projects. But it is also removed from blog posts. So clearly the comments section is also being displayed on custom post types... am I basically stuck with it?

Not a huge deal I guess, but any thoughts are still apreciated!

• jcnjr
    • HummingBird

To turn off comment, you can simply uncheck the box for Allow Comment when you create a fundraiser.

Awesome! Don't know how I missed that, thank you for the quick reply.

The sidebar issue can wait, as I cannot open up the site yet.

Thanks again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.