How to select which page you want Ultimate Facebook to interact with

Hi All,

I am trying to get Ultimate Facebook to work on my site http://www.disneyana.co.uk

I have set up the API (I think) but it seems to look at my main profile, which I do not want.
I wnat it to interact with a Facebook page I created
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Disneyana/325406757507900

Is it possible to select a specific page using the plugin.

Thanks

D

• ThePath

Hi webism, thanks for being a WPMU DEV member and for your post!

Yes you need to find the following options: "Map WordPress types to Facebook locations"

Its in Facebook Settings->Autopost to Facebook. Here you will see options like:

"Autopost Posts to Facebook Wall of this user" and you can select which user via the dropdown.

The solution above is of course if you have autoposting on. If you dont then you have to control it from the individual post.

To do this open up a post in your edit screen. Open up the "Screen Options" tab (top right) and make sure "Facebook Publishing" is checked. Scroll down the page and you will see the Facebook Publishing Widget. Select the "I want to post to facebook" checkbox and choose which account you want to post it to via the dropdown.

Neat huh.

OK I think Im going to mark this as resolved but if you think it isnt or you have another question then just re-open the ticket and I'll help you soe more.

Cheers

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi webism

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community and thank you for being a member!

Yes, it's possible to select a specific Facebook page to use with the Ultimate Facebook Plugin. If you go to your business page, select Edit and you will see the page ID displayed in the URL. You will use this number when setting up your Ultimate Facebook Plugin. I can also highly recommend reading through the Installation and Use Instructions - it is very thorough and I think you will find all your questions regarding this Plugin answered there.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day.

GinaB

@ThePath
    Thank you for posting a solution and for your excellent community support!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.