How to send a communication to a specific user.

I'm trying to figure out how to programatically or preferably using the UI, send/resend a Communication to a Subscriber.

The Use Case for this is that we have users who were added manually but our email service was not working. So as a result, they did n't get the communication. We need to trigger it.

It would also be nice to be able to have an initial welcome email which could be sent resent to a user in the event that they did not get it for some reason (we've had that problem as well).

As a side note, is it possible to have a key that displays their password as well? We would like to include that for the user in the welcome email.

If there was a hook/filter that could be used to modify this outside of the plugin core, that would be extremely helpful.

• Ash

Hello @Cagle Webmaster

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I'm trying to figure out how to programatically or preferably using the UI, send/resend a Communication to a Subscriber.

This is not possible out of the box. You can use a plugin for sending email to users, like:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/email-users/

I am marking this as a feature request.

As a side note, is it possible to have a key that displays their password as well?

This is also not possible. You can't retrieve password once the password is saved in the database. Some plugins send password, before saving into the database. But there is no way to get the password from the database.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.