How to set price depend on time/weekday and control discount in Appointment+ plugin?

I'm trying to set up a tennis court booking site with Appointment+ Plugin
Please help me to figure out how to set different price for hours from 6pm to 10pm and for weekends. And if I have discount for some special days, how to set in on the calendar?

Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello lotuong,

Appointments+ does not have those features - price is setup for service - also service provider can have additional fee. Not per working hours or days.

In described case you would need to have different services with different prices and each service has to have a different service provider (it can be dummy provider).
    Then you would need to setup different working hours for those provider so they will "work" when those price should be different. So service provider with service with different for weekend should work only on weekend.
    And discounts service providers should work only on days with discounts.

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• lotuong

Hello Kasia
      Follow your instruction, I've done it like this:
      - Create 3 services:
      + Dai Kim - $50
      + Sodaco - $50
      + PKKQ - $50
      - Create 3 service providers:
      + Mr. Weekend +$70
      + Mr. Week day +$0
      + Mr. Week night +$50
      And I've made it.

But there come new problem: What to do if my customer want to book 2 or more continuous time slot? e.g. from 6pm to 10pm Sunday night this week.
      Does he have to repeat the booking process 4 times as 4 different reservations?
      Can he just select some time slots at the same time?

Please have a look at this page:
      http://hanoismw.com/index.php/dat-san/
      Thank you!

• Luís

Hi lotuong ,

Hope you're doing well today!

By default, Appointments + will allow to book only one slot per time. To overcome this, we need to use the MarketPress integration, that will allow you to add bookings to the shooping cart and then checkout (pay all booking) one time only.

To do this:

1) Using your WPMUDEV Dashboard, please install and activate MarkePress;

2) Go to Appointments + -> Settings -> Add-ons and enable the "Appointments in product cart";

3) In Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Payments, it will be displayed a new section where you can activate the MarketPress integration and create an "Appointment Product Page";

Other option to overcome this, is creating different services with a different duration. Let's say that you time base is 30min (defined in Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Time). You can create different services to manage the time:

I.E -

Service 1 (one slot) -> 30min
        Service 2 (two slots) -> 60min

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi lotuong ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Dummy feature can be used to enrich your service provider alternatives, it can be used to increase the capacity of a service or to set a different tax/additional price to the service.

Basically you create some users in your site and set them as "Dummies" service providers. The difference is the service provider set as "Dummy provider" (Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Accessibility ) will receive all the notifications from the appointments (confimation emails, etc..), instead of a "real provider". Anything and everything addressed to a dummy goes to the acual user assigned to it.

Based on the setup you are trying to achive, you can create some users in your site, add them as service providers to add an additional price and set them as "dummies" (Checking the "Dummy" box in the Servide Providers section). Then, select your user in the "Assign dummy service providers to" field (Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Accessibility ), to receive and manage all the appointments (confimation if required, etc..).

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís