How to set up a cupon into membership to use in a course?

Hi, i have the membership 2 pro plugin with coursepress pro working together for my course site, but i want to set up a cupon for specific membership level to use for any course that they want to buy.

I currently have 2 membership levels:

Free Membership: They can access to some free courses and pay 100% for premium courses
Basic Membership: I want them to acces all free courses (it´s done) and have a % discount for premium courses.

If i create a cupon by the membership addon, it only apply for the membership payment, so Basic Members can´t apply the cupon to buy a course.

Is there any way to do that?

• Luís

Hi @irojas05

Hope you're doing well today!

Membership 2 Pro coupons will only offer a discount in the Memberships.

The only workaround that I am seeing is change your premium courses to "Paid Courses" in Course Overview -> Step 6 - Enrollment & Course Cost and use MarketPress to generate the Coupons.

In MarketPress you will need to enable the Coupons add-on in Store Settings -> Add Ons.

Then, it will show another item "Coupons" under the Store menu item, where you can create the coupon to offer to the Basic Membership members.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.