How to set up a progressive training format?

I would like to set up a progressive training program. How do I do that?

• Jude

Hey @Doug Woelfle

I would like to set up a progressive training program

Im not sure exactly what you mean. If its that a student must complete unit one before progressing to unit two then CoursePress has that functionality inbuilt. Just set this option in the unit screen to true

User needs to answer all mandatory assessments and view all pages in order to access the next unit

If you mean get a new unit every month or a new course every month then, this is not possible out of the box with CoursePress yet. You can integrate it with another plugin like protected content and offer your students a dripped membership.

That way the course itself becomes a somewhat like a progressive training program, if thats what you mean

Cheers
    Jude

• Jude

Hi again @Doug Woelfle,

Another approach would be to list all of my training modules on one page, and users can click each Unit they want to take based on their own learning timeframe. And in some cases, I'm sure some would like to review a Unit more than once. Is this possible?

This is possible out of the box with nothing else needed. Your staff just need to visit the course overview page and it has a list of units, here they can take each one as many times as they want.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.