How to SET UP AUTO ACTIVATE for Pro Sites Premium Theme

I am working on a project that requires Auto Activation of a Pro Sites Premium Theme. What PHP Code would I utilize to auto activate a pro sites theme like FrameMarket for a Pro Sites/MarketPress Install. Please confirm. I require the PHP Code required and the location of files to be edited. I would greatly appreciate a quick response as this has been a concern I have been working on for 36 hours.

Effective Responses Much Appreciated.

Thanks...William

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hi @ncongo

thanks for posting on the forum.

Have you looked at the new blog templates plugin?

It allows you to select which theme/template is used when you create a site, or you can use it to give members a selection of templates to choose from when they register & create their site.

hope this helps, if you require any further advice, please don't hesitate to ask.

thanks.

• ncongo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks. Can you explain how to set it up so the FrameMarket theme is selected to be the default theme for MarketPress. Please confirm with step by step instructions. I reviewed the usage guide and it does not clarify on that matter. I appreciate it and your continued quality plugins for my network of sites.

Regards...William

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there William,

I hope you are well today and sorry about the extreme delay with a reply.

Once you have installed and activated New Blog Templates https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/new-blog-template/ you would add a new site, this site would then be your template, where you set all settings and the theme you want to use, then within network admin > blog templates, you'd set that as a blog template and then set it to "default" so it is automatically applied to all newly created sites.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.