How to set up bio and description info for appointment

I am currently setting up appointment plus and I have a few questions.

1. How to I set up biography

2. How do I set up service description

3. How can I enable each user to edit their appointment settings.

4. How do I add more editable fields to the members appointment page like at this page. http://dearfinder.com/community/members/gregory/appointments/appointment-settings/
Thanks for all the help

• Milan

Hello @gregory,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

Let me go bit by bit to answer your questions. :slight_smile:

How to I set up biography ?

You can do this by creating stand alone page for biography description, then link it to service provider via Appointments > Settings > Service Provider > Bio Page.

How do I set up service description ?

You can do this by creating stand alone page for service description, then link it to service via Appointments > Settings > Service > Description Page

How can I enable each user to edit their appointment settings. ?

Our appointment plus addon Administrative Permissions can be helpful with this requirement. It provides role based settings for different administrative area of your site, You can activate this addon via Appointments > Settings > Addon > Administrative Permission . Once you activate addon please visit Appointments > Settings > Appointment Role Access for possible settings.

In Appointments > Settings > Appointment Role Access > Setting Page You may want to setto subscribe to let access appointments possible settings group.

How do I add more editable fields to the member's appointment page like at this page. ?

Unfortunately link you've provided is not working, Showing me "page not found" however I think appointment plus addon Additional fields can help you to achieve this, You can activate addon via Appointments > Settings > Addon > Additional fields. Once you activate addon you can add new fields via Appointments > Settings > General > Display Settings > Additional Fields .

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers!
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.