how to set up blog with Social theme

What is the easiest way to set up a blog with the social theme?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The easiest way as always is, Install wordpress >> Install the Social theme and start writing your posts.

Is there anything specific you are looking for ?

Cheers, PC

• Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey PC, thanks for the reply. I wrote a new post but where did it go? Do I need to set up a tab, page, widget or new category to access the post? The only way I could view it was from the actual post page where it was written where it has the button "view post" or from the activity stream which has a link.

I am not familiar with how a blog works but see and read them all the time. Thanks.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey @808

Greetings and thanks for writing back.

By default the first page of your site shows the latest blog posts. You can change it to any page to show the blog posts by visiting reading settings under Settings.

yoursite.com/wp-admin/options-reading.php

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks PC, got it to work. Is there a way to have multiple blog posts on one site, for instance could I have one blog that is about nutrition, one blog is about fitness, etc.? Or am i able to categorize the blog by the different topics I want to write about? Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.