How to set up event with more than one price option?

Trying to configure Events+ to handle an event with 3 price options. Is that possible?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TappIntoMobile,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for the great question.

To say this is not possible would make a fool of myself since I am aware that if one is a competent coder and has the vision and the will anything is possible – and I am not a coder.

This is certainly unintended use though as mentioned it is possible with custom coding as is everything but custom coding is beyond the scope of the support we provide here.

Therefore though I will but this in for consideration as a feature request I admit that there is not much call for this and probably will not be considered for development, but it is not my call to say and my duty to submit it.

Alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Have a GREAT weekend.

Cheers, Joe

• TappIntoMobile
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Joe,

I was asking if this was possible with the current version of the plugin.

Many other “lesser” event plugins allow you to do multiple prices for the same event. To say there is not much call for this is very short-sighted. I was just trying to take advantage of already having the WPMU dev membership and not purchasing or paying to code one of the other plugins.

In the future, a simple yes or no will do. Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TappIntoMobile,

Thank you for your feedback.

To say there is not much call for this is very short-sighted.

Oh really? I have been here for two years, on staff for a year – I process not less then 1500 tickets a month X 12 = 18,000 tickets, some months 1,800 and this is the first time I have heard of this and I am being short sighted – think again – the numbers are on my side and therefore I am the authority on this subject at least on WPMU Dev.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.