How to set-up the affiliate plugin

In the existing tutorial I can not find how to set-up an affiliate request form and how the approval for this affiliate request is handled.
Can you explain the workflow so that I can understand how a site visitor can request to become an affiliate, and once such affiliate request is approved by the publisher how the new affiliate can download a banner and links so that he can use this on his website.
Thanks

• aristath

@roby

In the existing tutorial I can not find how to set-up an affiliate request form

The "Shortcodes" section of the Usage page reads as follows:
    Besides full access to the Affiliates Plugin features in the Admin Panel, you can use any of the following shortcodes within your posts or pages to provide front-end access as well.

[affiliatelogincheck] – place this at the top of the page that you are planning on using the rest of the shortcodes on and it will display a login message if the user isn’t logged in.
    [affiliateuserdetails] – mirrors the affiliate details form from the admin area (yellow box)
    [affiliatestatstable] – mirrors the large click statistics table
    [affiliatevisitstable] – mirrors the referrers this month table
    [affiliatetopvisitstable] – mirrors the top referrers table
    [affiliatestatschart] – mirrors the main statistics charts
    [affiliatevisitschart] – mirrors the referrers charts
    [affiliatebanners] – displays the banners you add to your affiliate settings

Do you can simply create a page and enter this in its content:

[affiliatelogincheck]
    [affiliateuserdetails]

This way you the form that allows users to enable their affiliate links will be displayed.

how the approval for this affiliate request is handled.

All affiliates are automatically enabled, there's nothing to handle!

Can you explain the workflow so that I can understand how a site visitor can request to become an affiliate, and once such affiliate request is approved by the publisher how the new affiliate can download a banner and links so that he can use this on his website.

You can create a page, add the shortcodes I mentioned above and they will be able to become affiliates.
    If you want to have banners, simply add this shortcode to your page as well:
    [affiliatebanners]

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.