how to set up the Affilliaes plugin?

Hi

I've installed the affiliate plugin.
Now, how on earth do I get it working on my affiliate page found at http://www.sex-maps.com/affiliates ???

Please help!

NKD

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Nader

I hope you are well today, you can use the following shortcodes within your page, to output the affiliate dashboard.

Besides full access to the Affiliates Plugin features in the Admin Panel, you can use any of the following shortcodes within your posts or pages to provide front-end access as well.

[affiliatelogincheck] – place this at the top of the page that you are planning on using the rest of the shortcodes on and it will display a login message if the user isn’t logged in.
    [affiliateuserdetails] – mirrors the affiliate details form from the admin area (yellow box)
    [affiliatestatstable] – mirrors the large click statistics table
    [affiliatevisitstable] – mirrors the referrers this month table
    [affiliatetopvisitstable] – mirrors the top referrers table
    [affiliatestatschart] – mirrors the main statistics charts
    [affiliatevisitschart] – mirrors the referrers charts
    [affiliatebanners] – displays the banners you add to your affiliate settings

If the user isn’t logged in then none of the shortcodes will output anything (except for the top one).

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Nader

I hope you are well today and sorry for the extreme delay with my reply.

I only want to only pay commissions when an affiliate brings a member that becomes a paying premium member on my site.

You use the free version of s2Member correct? Out of the box there isn't integration with s2Member unfortunately, so to do that automatically would require custom coding, or you want want to consider using our membership plugin here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/

As that has built in integration with Affiliates, you may want to install both membership and affiliates on a separate install for testing :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.