How to setup 4096 +1 +1 Dbs and Users on WHM + Cpanel + centOS +SSH

Hey guys this will be my last post as i dont have money to pay for my "WPMU DEV Membership" so +1 and rep point for this post will help out big time.

First of how easy is it to add dbs and users to WHM it is a pain in the butt ?
If you gotten to this post then you have already tried it and let me guess the users for the dbs are not in the Cpanel account sucks but don't stress i have a way to add them with out and problems.

1) Log in to WHM Main >> SQL Services and click now click phpMyadmin then click the SQL box now past all your db lines make sure they are there (i have attach a file to do this for you just copy the contents to note pad ++ and then do a find and replace with your details i did and so can you.) now click go and go make some coffee when you come back all DB should be there.

Here is a link to all the code http://pastebin.com/UDA2EURC

CREATE DATABASE starblog_home CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci;
GRANT ALL ON starblog_home.* TO starblog_wrdp1;
CREATE DATABASE starblog_global CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci;
GRANT ALL ON starblog_global.* TO starblog_wrdp1;
CREATE DATABASE starblog_000 CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci;
GRANT ALL ON starblog_000.* TO starblog_wrdp1;
CREATE DATABASE starblog_001 CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci;
GRANT ALL ON starblog_001.* TO starblog_wrdp1;

2) Log in to the Cpanel Account if you now go to MySql Databases you will see you all dbs but not one user name there oops this is were you need to log in to SSH

SSH in to your server and just run this /usr/local/cpanel/bin/setupdbmap if you have done it right you will see a hole bunch of dbs and then you will start sing user accounts added to your dbs

3) Now log back in to Cpanel and click Mysql Databases just give it time to load up it take a tad it is pulling in your dbs now next to each db it will show you the correct user name.

I know this post will help a lot of guys out there that always ask how do i add users to my dbs trough cpanel

If you guys like rep point please