How to setup a unified user/subscriber database for multiple plugins?

Hello.
We have just subscribed to your dev. service and would like your assistance in better understanding the integration between some of the plugins.
1. In particular, we are looking to have a unified subscribers/visitor database, which is connected to some of the following plugins functionality;
• Social Marketing
• Floating Social
• Pay with a Like
• Affiliates
• Automessage
• Fundraising
• Pay Per View
We are currently using the WP “Landing Page” A/B plugin. It creates a subscriber/visitor database and measures conversions. So we need to know if the database that is created by this plugin, can also be used by your plugins that we listed above.

2. Also, we are currently using WPML plugin, and wanted to know if your “Languages for WordPress” has the same functionality, and if there is any advantage moving to it?
Please advise ASAP.
Many thanks, Lee

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Lee,

Hope you're well today and welcome to WPMU DEV! :slight_smile:

We are currently using the WP “Landing Page” A/B plugin. It creates a subscriber/visitor database and measures conversions. So we need to know if the database that is created by this plugin, can also be used by your plugins that we listed above.

Currently we don't specifically with that plugin and that would require some custom development, though our plugins will work perfectly fine side by side with that :slight_smile:

2. Also, we are currently using WPML plugin, and wanted to know if your “Languages for WordPress” has the same functionality, and if there is any advantage moving to it?

Languages for WordPress wouldn't provide the same functionality as WPML, as rather than allowing you to run a site in multiple languages it simply allows you to select a language for the admin :slight_smile:

We're here to help :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Lee
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you Jack,
    I understand your reply on the AB landing pages plugin, however can you please clarify if your plugins below would create / or can use a single user database?
    • Social Marketing
    • Floating Social
    • Pay with a Like
    • Affiliates
    • Automessage
    • Fundraising
    • Pay Per View

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@Jack Kitterhing & @Lee

The below was posted to a new thread rather than a reply to this one. So, re-posting here. :slight_smile:

Hello Jack,
    This is a continuation to #post-659876 , as it was closed for reply, I opened a new one.

You wrote: "The plugins in question can all use and would use by default the same user database" (referring to: Social Marketing, Floating Social, Pay with a Like, Affiliates, Automessage, Fundraising, Pay Per View)

However, my question was not referring to the database itself, rather to be able to see a unified user repository, as I can see for example with the WP users.
    So in other words, I'd also like to be able to see all the users generated by the plugins, If you take the fundraising as an example, i'd like to see a donating users appear in the word press database also.
    Is this the case, or can be done?
    Thanks

From: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/unified-usersubscriber-database-for-multiple-plugins

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.