How to setup membership access to a club, but without content required

I want to sell membership access to a club, single monthly subscriptions and recurring monthly payments
I have MarketPress, Membership 2 Pro, and Appointments+

It is not a physical product or digital download, the fee payable allows access to the club for one month.

I will also have physical products, but the one giving me a headache is how to sell the Membership Access and have it show in the Members section

[[ Please excuse my double post as I appended this question to an old thread and then thought that was not the best way to proceed.
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/available-product-kinds-dont-fit-my-products?replies=10#post-1216468 ]]

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello joe,
    I hope you're having a fantastic day and thank you for posting your question here!

Have you tried this solution posted in the thread you've already mentioned?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/available-product-kinds-dont-fit-my-products?replies=10#post-1032237

Basically, what you can do:
    1) Add a PDF for example (it will act as some sort of a "Membership Certificate").
    2) Select it as a digital product.

Do not worry about selling physical products also, since if there is only a digital download product in the cart it will not display the shipping fields, however, if there is one or more than one tangible/physical product in the cart then it will show shipping fields on the time of checkout.

I hope this makes sense! If I can help you further in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers,
    Denitsa

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello joe,
    I hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry for the confusion here, let me elaborate more on that.

The PDF mentioned should be added as a digital product. This way, it will be like your members are getting some sort of a "membership certificate" or you could just write something like "You bought a subscription to our club. Thank you!". Unfortunately, this is the only way to get the behaviour you want with MarketPress.

When you go to Store -> Add product you choose Digital Download form the Product Kind dropdown. Here, you set the file URL also.

Setup your shipping details in Store Settings -> Shipping.

Then, if your client chooses only a digital product, it will not display shipping fields. If there is one or more than one tangible/physical product in the cart then it will show shipping fields on the time of checkout.

I hope this makes sense! If I can help you further in this or other questions, please let me know!

Best regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.