how to setup paypal in multisite

Hey guys,

I got this new problem how can i setup paypal in multisite properly, I already have it setup but when i am checking out it is giving me this error "10525 - Invalid Data - This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero." please see this sample link http://dev.wpperhour.com/ajb/lonelyhunter/store/products/koo-koo-ak-ak/. I know this information is not enough feel free to ask me anything to solve this issue or i can give you my admin account to look at it anyway here it is

admin
user: *****
pass: **********

I am a newbie in this,It is so confusing for me i really need your help. I expect good news from you guys.

• Kimberly

lonelyhunter,

Hi and Thanks for using WPMUdev forums!

While I can appreciate you offering access, you should NEVER post login details here in the forums!

We have lots of members and not everyone's intentions are honorable. I hope you don't mind but I've omitted them for the time being. If a staffer ever needs login details they will give you their at.incsub email :slight_smile: It also keeps anything crawling the site from hacking you.

"10525 - Invalid Data - This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero."

Is because you have $0.00 as the amount to be charged. If you want to test Paypal on your site you need to set up a Sandbox and two test accounts here https://developer.paypal.com/ Then you can use actual pricing to test your gateway. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

If you need anything more just let me know!

Best,

Kimberly

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.