How to show different menus based on membership level?

I am using Membership Pro 2 and BuddyPress to create a membership management for a client. There are basically three different users/members for the site:
-non-members (general website visitors)
-general-members (has username and password but doesn't have access to community contact information of all members and/or documents)
-paid-membership (has username and password but DOES HAVE access to community contact information of all members and/or documents)

For the paid-membership MEMBERS, I would like to add two items to the navigation menu that wouldn't appear in the other membership and/or non membership users. How do I do this?

• Luís

Hi @juliusrainey,

Hope you're doing well today!

If I understood well your question, go to Membership2 -> Protection Rules -> Menu Items.

Then, select your menu and in the menu items, select "Who Has Access" to them.

If you only give access to a certain membership, this item will be hidden and only be shown to that membership users.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.