How to show logo on subsite admin bar using Branda

I have set logo in admin bar which only shows on the main site. I would like to have my subsite to show the logo.

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Wayne

I hope you are doing well today!

I double checked your site and seems to me that all your subsites have the same logo icon there, please see the screenshots:

Also, in My sites > Network Admin > Sites:

Please, see the screenshots and correct my if I'm wrong or mistaken, please feel free to replay here :slight_smile:

I hope you have a nice day!

Best regards,
    Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Wayne

I hope you are doing well today!

I double checked your site again and seems that all your subsites have the same logo icon.

Sorry I couldn't replicate the same on my end, please provide me with screenshots so I can get this further and help you further :slight_smile:

I hope you have a nice day!

Best regards,
    Youssef

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Wayne,
    hope you're doing well today!

I gave another look at that and after creating a new admin account for a specific subsite, I was able to see the subsite logo as shown in the following screenshot:

Please do let me know if I'm missing something else here. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Wayne
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi the logo that you saw is the subsite favicon or logo for the subsite. By default it will use my main logo.

what im saying that missing is the main icon on the admin bar. It was suppose to be wordpress logo. But i've changed it to my company logo. And this is not showing up in admin bar.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Wayne

That's more clear now, appreciate the cooperation on this. :slight_smile:

That's happening because you've selected to hide that specific menu item for all user roles (including Administrators and Shop managers) apart from Network Adminstrators.
    You can find this setting in Branda -> Admin Area -> Admin Bar -> Menu Items -> Visibility (the "WordPress menu" is translated to "SmartSeller menu"):

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Wayne
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi, i hide the SmartSeller Menu (originally was Wordpress Menu) because i do not wish to show the wordpress dropdown menu for all my subsite users.

What i need to achieve here to to disable the dropdown menu throughout my platform, and show my company logo on top to the admin bar. Can this be done?

Previously i use another plugin WPSphere to add a logo on top of the admin bar. But i decided to remove the plugin because i saw that wpmu updated and renamed the white label plugin to branda and i thought the features will be much better.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Wayne

This can be accomplished by adding a new custom menu item from Admin Area -> Admin Bar -> Menu Items -> Custom entries like the following (just use an empty space for title):

Then you should "style" it with your logo image. For doing so please navigate to Admin Area -> Custom CSS and insert the following rule (replace the actual logo image path):

li[id^='wp-admin-bar-branda-admin-bar-branda_'] a.ab-item {
        background-image: url(https://example.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/my-logo.jpg) !important;
        background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
        background-position: 50% !important;
        background-size: 100% !important;
    }

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.