How to show Structure of units and relate course?

Hi supporter,
I want display 2 below.
1. I want show Structure of course with current unit in courses/COURSENAME/units.
2.. When view detail of course, I want show relate course with price(+/-) or category.
Thank you very much.
Binh.

• Nastia

Hello Binh, I hope you are doing well!

1. I want show Structure of course with current unit in courses/COURSENAME/units.

At this time it is possible to show the course structure on a course's preview page. The settings are located in CoursePress Pro > Courses > Edit a course and on a Step 2 - Course Details check the Show the Course Overview structure and Preview Options

Please see the screenshot:

The course structure should be visible on a domain.com/course/units/ to enrolled students only. Is this is what you wish to achieve? If not, would you please elaborate and provide ore details?

2.. When view detail of course, I want show relate course with price(+/-) or category.

This is possible to achieve with MarketPress integration. If you are selling courses, the courses are added as a product to a Store > Products where you can choose to show related products.

There is an option to add Latest Courses inside a sidebar. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets and use "Latest Courses" inside a sidebar

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid

Hello phuongbinh,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry but there is no easy and out of the box way to display the course structure on a single unit page. You can only display the course structure on course overview page at the moment.

However, if you are comfortable editing the php templates then you can add the [course_structure] shortcode to display the course structure anywhere on your site including individual unit page.

Or, instead of editing the templates, just add the shortcode in text element or description of the unit (see screenshot).

For the full list of accepted parameters for this shortcode, go to Dashboard -> CoursePress Pro -> Settings -> Shortcodes -> Course Structure.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Nastia

Hello phuongbinh ,

I am afraid to show unit's structure within a unit is not possible out of the box with the CoursePress plugin. You can add manually a unit structure inside a Unit's description filed. Please see the screenshot:

If you are looking for a more automated way to do this, this will require custom coding. I've searched our forums and haven't found a ready solution (custom code) for this feature. It is out of a scope that we can provide in this forums, please feel free to post a new job in Jobs & Pros section so a skillful developer can do this for you.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.