How to sign-up affiliates without requiring them to have a website

Greetings, We are using Pro Sites and the affiliate program (and loving it by the way). When I add the affiliate shortcode to the front end it defaults to the sign-up for a new website. We need non-site owners to be able to join the affiliate program without having to have a site. Any ideas?

Thanks, Dan

• realdude
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Vaughn, appreciate the quick reply. Yes, the above is checked. I am using these short codes:

[affiliatelogincheck]
    [affiliateuserdetails]

The link is "Login" then to the login screen, click "Register" and it goes to the new site registration. Am I doing something incorrect?

• realdude
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Back again, Still having trouble getting the affiliate program to show for non-site owners. Yes, you can sign up but the resulting page only shows the profile but no affiliate sign-up/info. I am using Pro-sites and the affiliate is working there but not for individual sign-ups. Is there a setting in either plugin that would make this work? Please feel free to fill in the form if you need to see what's happening.

It also appears to completely bypass the branding and serves Wordpress stuff.

Thanks Dan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.