How to specify Pro-Site features AND Membership level at signup

Hi All,

I'm looking at building a niche specific social network using wpmu, buddypress and bbpress that A) offers different "features" on blogs/sites using Pro-Sites AND B) has different levels of "premium" content using Membership, AND C) restricts member access to forums based on the type of member they are.

I'm planning on having the following "packages:"

A - limited blog & buddypress features / no premium content access / no forum access

B - premium blog & buddypress features #1 / no premium content access / access to bbPress forum A, B, C (not D or E)

C - premium blog & buddypress features #2 / premium content "A" access / access to forums A, B, C, D (not E)

D - premium blog & buddypress features #2 / premium content "B" access / access to forums A, B, C, E (not D)

I see how Pro-Sites works and have played with it before to create different options/upgrades on blogs/sites. I'm also familiar with how membership works with regard to limiting content based on membership levels.

What I'm missing is how to have a new user assigned to a certain "Pro-Site" level AND certain "Membership" level (for content AND forum access) at signup based on the "package" they select.

Is this even possible to do using the existing plugins, or would I be looking at a multi-step signup process to accomplish this?

Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help!