How to style coursepress pages

I'm really liking all the functionality of coursepress, but I'm not seeing hardly any styling options. All the pages are very basic and boring looking. Are there styling options I'm missing, or does any styling all need to be done with CSS? Any insight is much appreciated.

• Christian
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I'm looking at the option of turning on multisite and then installing coursepress theme on a second url. This would keep coursepress self-contained on a subdomain, and I could use a different theme. I know coursepress has a theme developed specifically for this plugin, but I'm not seeing a link to any information on the the theme, where to get it or what it looks like. Is there a demo of the theme somewhere? Where can it be downloaded? Sorry for asking what seem to me very remedial questions, but I'm not finding this information anywhere. Any insight is much appreciated. Thank you.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Christian,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Its bundled with CoursePress plugin. I am afraid you can not see it in action on our site.

For a glimpse you can see our project page screenshots. They are all taken using the CoursePress theme.

Also, you can live preview it from Appearance > Themes > CoursePress > Live Preview without activating it.

Or, you can also use this plugin for testing a theme as administrator and visitors will see the default them.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-test-drive/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.