How to support 5 minute appointment

Hi
I need your help with a few problems I am facing:
1. Our most common appointment is a 5 minute appointment although we have other timings.

Can you please tell me how to activate 5 minute appointments.

Alternately, can you tell us how to allow double booking (upto 2 times) for each appointment slot

2. When using [app_all_appointments], how do I show the date/time when the appointment was booked?

Thanks
Vandana

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Vandana,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your questions.

1. Our most common appointment is a 5 minute appointment although we have other timings.

Can you please tell me how to activate 5 minute appointments.

You can create 5 minute appointments by adding 5 in the Appointments + "Additional time base (minutes)" option and selection 5 in the dropdown of "Time base (minutes)" option on the following path in Appointments + Time Settings.

Admin Area -> Appointments+ -> Settings -> General -> Time Settings

Add the following code in the functions.php file of your child theme.

function app_custom_safe_time()  {
    	return 5;
    }
    add_filter('app_safe_time','app_custom_safe_time');

Then create a service having 5 minutes duration on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appointments+ -> Settings -> Services

Alternately, can you tell us how to allow double booking (upto 2 times) for each appointment slot

You can achieve this by adding 2 in the capacity field of that service in the Appointments services settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

2. When using [app_all_appointments], how do I show the date/time when the appointment was booked?

To show the date/time when the appointment was booked try adding the following code in the functions.php file of your theme.

add_filter('app_all_appointments_column_name','incsub_appt_add_field_display_col_name');
    function incsub_appt_add_field_display_col_name($head_html){
    	// Repeat the following line for headers/column names
    	$head_html .= '<th class=&quot;all-appointments-created&quot;>' . __('Created', 'appointments' ) . '</th>';

return $head_html;
    }

add_filter('app-shortcode-all_appointments-after_status','incsub_appt_add_field_display_field_value',99,2);
    function incsub_appt_add_field_display_field_value($x,$appointment){

//repeat the following line for each extra fields, replacing hometeam with appropriate values
    	$extra_html .= '<td>'.$appointment->created.'</td>';

return $extra_html;
    }

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Vandana,

The seconds for the Appointment time is displayed in the format HH:MM:SS like 08:14:40 as shown in the attached screenshot.

To change the order of the columns to insert this after the Appointment date/time try using the following code.

add_filter('app_all_appointments_column_name','incsub_appt_add_field_display_col_name');
      function incsub_appt_add_field_display_col_name($head_html){
      	$head_html = '<th class="all-appointments-service">'. __('Service', 'appointments' )
      			. '</th><th class="all-appointments-provider">' . __('Provider', 'appointments' )
      			. '</th><th class="all-appointments-client">' . __('Client', 'appointments' )
      			. '</th><th class="all-appointments-date">' . __('Date/time', 'appointments' )
      			. '<th class="all-appointments-created">' . __('Created', 'appointments' ) . '</th>'
      			. '</th><th class="all-appointments-status">' . __('Status', 'appointments' ) . '</th>';

return $head_html;
      }

add_filter('app-shortcode-all_appointments-after_date','incsub_appt_add_field_display_field_value',99,2);
      function incsub_appt_add_field_display_field_value($x,$appointment){

//repeat the following line for each extra fields, replacing hometeam with appropriate values

return $extra_html;
      }

Cheers,
      Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Vandana,

Thank you for your patience.

To show Created Date/Time for the app_my_appointments shortcode also try using the following code the same way as the previously provided code.

add_filter('app_my_appointments_column_name','incsub_my_appt_add_field_display_col_name');
    function incsub_my_appt_add_field_display_col_name($head_html){
    	if ( !$provider ) {
    		$provider_or_client = __('Provider', 'appointments' );
    	}else{
    		$provider_or_client = __('Client', 'appointments' );
    	}
    	$head_html = '<th class="my-appointments-service">'. __('Service', 'appointments' )
    		. '</th><th class="my-appointments-worker">' . $provider_or_client
    		. '</th><th class="my-appointments-date">' . __('Date/time', 'appointments' )
    		. '<th class="all-appointments-created">' . __('Created', 'appointments' ) . '</th>'
    		. '</th><th class="my-appointments-status">' . __('Status', 'appointments' ) . '</th>';

return $head_html;
    }

add_filter('app-shortcode-my_appointments-after_date','incsub_my_appt_add_field_display_field_value',99,2);
    function incsub_my_appt_add_field_display_field_value($x,$appointment){

return $extra_html;
    }

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.