How to Suscribe membership levels step b step

Hi, Everyone.

I am having 3 levels of membership/subscription. All members can not skip any level.

I tested the membership plugin. It allows a member to choose any subscription plan, eg. Level 1 can upgrade to Levl 3.

How can I set the subscription without skipping any levels?

All the best,
Vi

• Tyler Postle

Hey Victory,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

Are the memberships timed? Example, each one lasts for a month?

Then you could include each access level within the same subscription :slight_smile:

Drag all 3 into the subscription and set the subscription length as needed.

Alternatively, you might want to look into Protected Content instead. As it offers tier level based memberships :slight_smile:

I've attached a screenshot to illustrate. It should allow you to do what you're wanting here.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions here Vi!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Victor Rak

Hi, Tyler.

I dragged all the three levels into one subscription in the membership plugin. a warning message seems to mean I can not set different prices for different levels.

eg.
    Level 1: $10 for 10 days
    Level 2: $50 for 15 days
    Level 3: $150 for 30 days

1. What price should I put for the membership plan? $10 (for level 1 only) or $210 for all three?

2. How to put a link for a member to click to upgrade anytime.

Regards,

Vi

• Tyler Postle

Hey Victory,

Hope you're doing well today!

Yes, I believe that is a restriction by the gateway itself unfortunately, are you using PayPal or 2checkout? What you could do is charge for all of it in one go. So do $210 only in the first one. Leave the rest blank or at 0.

Remember that the warning is only for recurring payments. If your payments aren't recurring and are instead just 1 lump sum - you can place as many membership levels as you like after it :slight_smile:

How does that sound?

Let me know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.