How to translate words in the HTML Email Template

Hello,

I am using the plugin HTML Email Template with the Marketpress ecommerce plugin and it works great.

My site is translated in a few languages, so I am asking me how can I translate for example in the <div> for Contact Info following text ----- For any requests, please contact ( please take a look at the picture)

And I have an other question:

How can I add in the footer of the email terms and conditions in a small font size.

And is it possible to attacht something like the terms and conditions as PDF in the footer of the email template?

Thanks for your help,

Klemens

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Klemens,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

You can change the desired text directly from the content editor, just search for the text you want to change and type in what is that you want to show.
    Or are you looking for this text to be changed depending on the site language currently selected?

How can I add in the footer of the email terms and conditions in a small font size.

You can add something like this just before </body> tag in the template:
    <h6>Here are some terms and conditions</h6>

And is it possible to attacht something like the terms and conditions as PDF in the footer of the email template?

You can add a link to download your PDF file like this:
    <a href="PDF_URL">Download Terms and Conditions here</a>
    Just change PDF_URL and add your text for link.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Klemens,

Unfortunately this is not possible with this plugin out of the box, only thing that comes to my mind would be creating multiple templates and then depending on the language selected use one of those templates, this would however require some complex coding so if you want to customize it you might want to post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.