How to turn off Experts in jobs & experts ?

I don't want to use the Experts part of the plugin. I just want to list jobs for now.

How do I turn off experts?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Aju,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

If you turn on the Pages Manager add-on then you can just not define any pages for the Experts sections.

Then for the Jobs and Experts main page instead of having the [jbp-landing-page] shortcode use this one:

[jbp-job-archive-page]

That way it will show just jobs :slight_smile:

Hope this helps Aju! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Aju,

Hope you're doing well today!

I apologize, I just noticed that the landing page shortcode must be on that page for it to function. No problem though, we can still place it on the page then hide it with CSS so it doesn't actually show up :slight_smile:

So now have both these shortcodes on the page:

[jbp-job-archive-page]
    [jbp-landing-page job_show_count="0" expert_show_count="0"]

You add any other shortcodes you want too, like all the button ones. Then in your custom CSS sheet add this:

.jbp-landing-page .col-md-6.col-xs-12.col-sm-12 {
        display: none;
    }

That will hide the landing page elements that you don't want there so you just have the jobs listing :slight_smile:

If you don't have a custom CSS sheet then use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Yes, you will need to be a signed user in order to contact the job poster. You don't need to sign up as an expert and fill all the expert stuff out, but just sign up as a user on the site.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.