How to upgrade from free Membership 2 to Membership 2 Pro ?

For some reason, it's not showing me the upgraded version. just the free one.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, for upgrading from Free Membership 2 to Membership 2 Pro, you will have to follow a specific procedure.

At first, I'll suggest you to backup your whole site and database so you can always revert back to current state.

Now please deactivate and delete the free Membership 2 plugin. Then install the Membership 2 Pro through our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and activate. It will show you options to upgrade your Membership 2 settings. Do that and you will be done.

I believe, this will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nicholas
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

This simply didn't work. Is there anyone I can talk to via Google Hangout that could help me do this in real time?

That way you can see the exact issues I'm seeing. This software is just not working. It's now not letting me log in to the dashboard

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Nicholas,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

That way you can see the exact issues I'm seeing. This software is just not working. It's now not letting me log in to the dashboard

We only provide support through our support threads, and Live Support, other than that I'm afraid we don't offer support other mediums. There had been a slight glitch with logging into the dashboard, this issue should be resolved by now, and you can log into the dashboard without any issue.

Please delete the current Membership 2 plugin, and download the Membership 2 Pro via the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, under WPMU DEV > Plugins

If you still have issues, please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.