How to upgrade to Membership?

Hello,

I will move my site to buddypress and I am currently using wishlist member. I have been told by wishlist member support there is not good integration with buddypress.

I would like to know which steps should I follow to switch from wishlist to Membership?

Is there any script to capture all settings or it must be done manually?

Will I have to cancel my paid subscribers and ask them to subscribe again or is there any way to create each membership and seamlessly integrate it with my paypal account?

These are the questions I have right now, please include any additional info you consider important in this topic.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Luciano

• lucianoippolito
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you very much, I will appreciate it a lot !!!

Think that it will be traumatic to close all my currently customer accounts and ask them to create new ones, I will surely loose some clients in the process, so it will be better if I can avoid this option.

Have a nice weekend !

Luciano

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

I’m afraid I’ve never used Wishlist member so don’t know how it integrates with PayPal, if you can provide some information on that then I may be able to suggest something, but I would imagine that the two aren’t going to handle things the same way out of the box.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!

Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.