How to use affiliates with Membership and CoursePress Pro?

I am developing a course and want to use CoursePress Pro for the course. I then want to have other blogs/sites promote the course. I want to pay them as affiliates so each time they refer a course sale they get paid 60 days after the sale. I want to use ClickBank or ShareAsale or Commission Junction but don't understand how I can get these affiliate management programs to work with Membership or CoursePress Pro. Any suggestions on how to set this up?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Bill,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

This is a question you will want to ask one, or all, of those sites support. They deal with setting their system on sites on a daily basis and will have a lot more experience than myself with that as I have never signed up with them before.

It will likely involve adding tracking code to your site so they can monitor transactions/visits.

I will also mention that we do have our own affiliate plugin as well that integrates with MarketPress, which is what CoursePress uses for it's checkout system, so it integrates with CoursePress out of the box :slight_smile:

Just wanted to mention that in-case you were interested!

Let me know if you have any further questions on this Bill, hope you're having a great weekend.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.