How to use conditional tags to hide anything located in /store/ or after

I have added a snippet of custom code into my website to show the featured image of a page to be located under my menus

http://www.vunewhall.com/about-the-vu/

The code I used for both the functions and the php call is:

// Enable post thumbnails

add_theme_support(‘post-thumbnails’:wink:;

set_post_thumbnail_size(1045, 200, true);

add_image_size(‘loopBanner’, 1045, 200, true);

<div><?php the_post_thumbnail(‘loopBanner’:wink:; ?></div>

Now, I would like to know if there is a way to hide this featured image for anything with the url /store/, /store/products, etc.

I ask because I need to have a featured image to show items for the MarketPress plugin as a product image, but when I click on the product and I’m taken to the single product page I get this problem – http://www.vunewhall.com/store/products/test-product-1/

I’ve searched and searched and haven’t yet found a way to keep the featured image from appearing on those page under the menu. I’m sure it’s probably something incredibly simple that I may have either overlooked or not thought of. I also would (and may have to) use the conditional tag for page and category numbers but that could prove to be tougher in the long run as the site becomes extensively developed.

Any and all help is fully welcomed.

• Koko818
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Good idea.

Though to be honest I’m not 100% sure how I would create such a shortcode.

Totally open to ideas.

My web developer is slaving over this as well as a number of other WP sites.

Truthfully, he should have this account. He deserves it. I’ll ask him about the shortcode for calling the PHP to place it where it needs to be.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Koko818,

Thank you for your additional input, it is greatly appreciated.

All the short codes are present and accounted for ready to use with Market Press itself.

Logged into the site admin go to –> Products –> Store Settings –> Short Codes tab and the list is there.

For Global shortcodes on MultiSite installations logged into the network admin dashboard go to –> Settings –> Market Press –> scroll towards the bottom of the page and there they are :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.