How To Use Custom Shipping Hooks

In the new version of MrketPress 2.8 there is a function of customizing shipping options with custom hooks. I can’t find any information of how to use this function.

Can anyone help pls.

Alex

• alex_tretjakov
    • New Recruit

This isn’t quite what I want.

What I really want is to accomplish the following:

I need to be able to charge 1 flat rate withing Alberta (province in Canada) and another flat rate outside Alberta – I will be only selling in Canada.

How do I get that done?

Alex

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

You could either take a look at the following file:

/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/plugin-template.php

This is a template file you can use to create your own shipping from. It will require to do some coding.

Another option would be editing the flat rate shipping to maybe rename and remove the parts you don’t need. Either way this would you do handle some coding there.

If this isn’t something you’re able to do then perhaps the guys at Tweaky could assist with a custom job:

https://tweaky.com

Take care.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.