How to use Marketpress on Multisite?

I have multisite installed and have multiple subdomains set up. Each subdomain owner will be selling downloadable music files, but we need all music files, across every subdomain and on the main domain, to be in one global shopping cart. One of our developers that set up this site for us has tried to implement this, but has only managed to get a separate cart on each subdomain, rather than all products in one cart. From what I understand in reading about MarketPress, what I need to do is possible but I need to confirm that and figure out how to do it. At least something I can pass on to the developer so he can try and get it working.

Thanks!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi sparklogix,

I believe you're looking to setup the Global Cart feature, correct? To do so you'd just need to visit Network Admin -> Settings > MarketPress.

You can then tick the "Enable Global shopping cart" option and ensure that one of the gateways is ticked as well, as illustrated below.

Could you please verify you've got that setup?

Thanks,
    David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.