How to use Membership plugin with Upgrades plugin?

I want to use Membership plugin with Upgrades plugin.
But I don't know how to add Membership plugin to Upgrades plugin.

I use Supporter plugin.
But Membership plugin is very nice, so I want to get extra fee to use Membership plugin.

Please tell me how to use or
Is there any idea to do getting extra fee?

thanks

• polipoly

Thank you.

I read this thread
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/upgrades-plugin-a-few-questions

and add following code to membership.php

membership.php

upgrades_register_feature('b46127d3c32de3d485a478e88b8f6593', 'membership', 'membership plugin');
    if (upgrades_active_feature('b46127d3c32de3d485a478e88b8f6593') == 'active'){
    //here is the membership.php original whole code
    }else{
    // nothing
    }

* b46127d3c32de3d485a478e88b8f6593 is just a unique id.

and move file to

/wp-content/mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/membership.php
    /wp-content/mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/membershipincludes/*

That's all.

• polipoly

Sorry, I'm wrong.

Membership plugin is displayed in the upgrades plugin list,
    but I subscribe the upgrade package which includes membership plugin,I got following error.

---
    Warning: membershipadmin::include_once() [function.membershipadmin-include-once]: Unable to access /public_html/domainname/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/upgrade.php in /virtual/wellfully/public_html/default.image-consultant.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 82

Warning: membershipadmin::include_once(/public_html/domainname/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/upgrade.php) [function.membershipadmin-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /virtual/wellfully/public_html/default.image-consultant.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 82

Warning: membershipadmin::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/public_html/domainname/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/upgrade.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /virtual/wellfully/public_html/default.image-consultant.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php on line 82

Fatal error: Call to undefined function M_Upgrade() in /virtual/wellfully/public_html/default.image-consultant.org/wp-content/mu-plugins/upgrade-plugins/membershipincludes/classes/membershipadmin.php
    ---

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.