How to use Pro Sites with other wpmudev plugins?

Hello,

The main domain is a woocommerce multi-vendor. I want to allow users to have access to some of wpmudev for my ecommerce site on subdomains ( Listed below and within questions). These plugins only allow frontend access NOT backend which only I admin have access. Please answer the following questions:

1. I want to allow users to buy a monthly or annual subscription using Pro sites or Membership Pro. If possible to automatically take percentage commission for every sale the vendor makes when using any of bottom plugins.This should allow access to all subdomains and allow posting on the subdomains.

2. Is it possible to allow users to Private Message on a light box. Show notification on the any page across the network. If possible to see the messages in case of misbehavior if reported.

3. Since I’ll be running multi-vendor site can customers use Chat to vendors when vendor is online and can’t when offline on their store/products page. NO other user can see the chats so something like facebook. I don’t want it showing to non-users ONLY logged in users.

4. Is it possible use User Synchronization to allow users to move across the network while still logged in/ without registering again. I don’t want to use buddypress is there any other way/plugin to display the user info i.e Image, username, address, length of membership, level. Something like wpmudev.

5. Is it possible to allow users to use Support System on the light box/ same page without switching pages or domains. Or use Support System on its own subdomain and allow the access their.

These are the plugins to use on the frontend for users and Vendors to sell.

CoursePress Pro, Jobs & Experts, Q & A, Wiki Pro, Directory, Classifieds.

If you have any other plugins that you can recommend then please due.

Thank You+Sorry for all the questions

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @ahsan! :slight_smile:

#1: Are you wanting to have them set up a site of their own, as well as have access to other sites? Pro Sites would allow for premium features for sites created (or, if the Pay to Blog module is enabled, they have to pay in order to keep a subscription), whereas Membership Pro would allow a user to become a member of a single site on the network at a time.

#2: I believe that Private Messaging already works inside of a lightbox?

#3: Since you’re wanting to do one-on-one chats, I would advise something like this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-live-chat-support/

#4: As long as you’re not mapping domains to your sites, your users should be able to move across the network just fine. As for what we’ve got here, that was custom developed, but as an alternative to BuddyPress, I see that this plugin has Multisite compatbility:

http://codecanyon.net/item/user-profiles-made-easy-wordpress-plugin/4109874

As for showing the length of the membership, and the membership level, that would require some custom development, I would advise post on the Jobs Board about that:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

#5: You could set up Support System on a subsite, and give users access there. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Michael

• MRAUK47
    • Flash Drive

Hello,

1. I want to allow customers to buy monthly or annual membership to use the premium features on the subdomains within a network ( Listed below). I don’t want customers setting up anything, but their profile.

Should I use Protected Content or Pro Sites or Both together.

2. If possible to automatically take percentage commission for every sale the vendor makes when using any of bottom plugins. This combined with the top question^^^.

3. Can UserPro work with User Synchronization to allow users to move across the network while still logged in/ without registering again.

These are the plugins to use on the frontend for users.

If you have any other plugins that you can recommend then please do.

• MRAUK47
    • Flash Drive

Hello,

1. I want to allow customers to buy monthly or annual membership to use the premium features on the subdomains within a network ( Listed below). I don’t want customers setting up anything, but their profile.

Should I use Protected Content or Pro Sites or Both together.

2. If possible to automatically take percentage commission for every sale the vendor makes when using any of bottom plugins. This combined with the top question^^^.

3. Can UserPro work with User Synchronization to allow users to move across the network while still logged in/ without registering again.

These are the plugins to use on the frontend for users.

If you have any other plugins that you can recommend then please do.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ashan,

I hope you’re well!

As if for your question number 1 I think you could tak a look at our Membership Pro plugin as it integrates fully with Pro Sites and lets you protect content (or, let’s say, parts of the entire network) by URL’s as well as by using paywall for images, videos or downloads. This also leads me to your second question about taking a percentage comission from sales made by vendors.

I understand that the vendors sell content that they produce or present with CoursePress Pro, Jobs & Experts, Q & A, Wiki Pro, Directory and Classifieds plugin. Currently there’s no straightforward way to gathers such a comission but I think you could use a little workaround: setup an Affiliates Plugin to let (or even order them to do so) vendors run “private” affiliate program that would be open for you only. Affiliates plugin integrates great with Pro Sites and Membership so you should be able to gather a commision from sales made through them.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.