The main domain is a woocommerce multi-vendor. I want to allow users to have access to some of wpmudev for my ecommerce site on subdomains ( Listed below and within questions). These plugins only allow frontend access NOT backend which only I admin have access. Please answer the following questions:
1. I want to allow users to buy a monthly or annual subscription using Pro sites or Membership Pro. If possible to automatically take percentage commission for every sale the vendor makes when using any of bottom plugins.This should allow access to all subdomains and allow posting on the subdomains.
2. Is it possible to allow users to Private Message on a light box. Show notification on the any page across the network. If possible to see the messages in case of misbehavior if reported.
3. Since I’ll be running multi-vendor site can customers use Chat to vendors when vendor is online and can’t when offline on their store/products page. NO other user can see the chats so something like facebook. I don’t want it showing to non-users ONLY logged in users.
4. Is it possible use User Synchronization to allow users to move across the network while still logged in/ without registering again. I don’t want to use buddypress is there any other way/plugin to display the user info i.e Image, username, address, length of membership, level. Something like wpmudev.
5. Is it possible to allow users to use Support System on the light box/ same page without switching pages or domains. Or use Support System on its own subdomain and allow the access their.
These are the plugins to use on the frontend for users and Vendors to sell.
If you have any other plugins that you can recommend then please due.
Thank You+Sorry for all the questions