How to use the Ad Sharing Plugin

Hello, I don't understand which code exactly I should paste into the "Before" Ad code box and "After" Ad Code box. I am using Google AdSense and want other bloggers to be able to run their Google Adsense ads on my site and split revenue. Google Adsense gives me one whole code for each ad. Do I paste part of that code in the "Before" and another part in the "After". What if there are different sized ads... which code do I use and where? Which part of the code to the other bloggers need to get from their Google AdSense account? I am surprised there is no more detailed explanation other than "Before" and "After", before and after what?? Thanks. Michael

• Paul Barthmaier

Hi there and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!

On the plugin page, it says

Users get a Settings > Advertising area to enter their own ad code (including a message that you can customize) and if they choose not to – well, you get 100% of the revenues.

And I think this is what you are referring to, where in the grapic above this it says the "before" code. This is your Adcode, ie the stuff that gets read Before the post content. Make sense?

It's also what will be read if your users don't put their own code in there.

Cheers,
    Paul

Locked yourself in EasyBlogging? Relax: http://goo.gl/R3gJr

• aecnu

Greetings mmanvil74,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.