How To Video for Appointments + ?

Are there help videos to show how to set up short codes for a basic one man shop. I perform home inspections. I have several prices based on home size. I want to create a tiered list of services based on house size. I'm not sure where to start adding short codes. I've worked other similar WP plugins and understand how to embed the codes, but need a little push forward on how many pages to create or/and which short code embeds on which page(s). A video would be great. I totally enjoyed the video teaching the Google Calendar connection.

Gary Smith

• PC

Hello Gary,

Thanks for standing by.

While we are still working on creating a How to Video for Appointments plus plugin and working on improving the usage instructions as the plugin is going through a major change, I will request you to allow me to help you with the instructions.

I have several prices based on home size

You can create different services and use the shortcode [app_services] to list them on a page.

You will find that most of the shortcodes listed on the shortcodes tab in Plugin settings are self explanatory.

I've worked other similar WP plugins and understand how to embed the codes, but need a little push forward on how many pages to create or/and which short code embeds on which page(s)

If you want to show the calendar on a page, then there is only one page you can dedicate to it as only one page is supported out of the box. It will show all the services and service providers.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.