How to view queue on Batch Create

I am using Batch Create and I've imported a test .csv file that I made from the the test.csv file that comes with the plugin.

The first time I tried it out I forgot to save as a csv and attempted to import an xls file. After I did that it gave me a link to view the queue and run it, but after I tried importing a csv file I only see "Items added to queue" and two links: "Clear the log file" & "View the log file".

How do I view the queue so I can run it?

Also at the bottom of the Batch Create settings page, there's a sentence: "You can clear the queue by clicking on the link 'here' in 'you can clear the queue by clicking here.'" as if there should be a link, but it's just text.

Lemme know

Thanks

PS. I have Batch Create installed, but I have to install your plugins via FTP client because we use SFTP. Maybe that's why it's not an option to select that plugin while posting this question, so I'll just put this under another plugin I use.

PPS. I use a plugin so I can import/export/install plugins from the dashboard using SFTP, but the plugin doesn't work with your plugins. Can we look forward to SFTP support?