How to Work Membership 2 Affiliate Plugin with Redirect Active

I'm trying to setup the affiliates plugin to work with membership 2. However, I also have redirect active after login so all members get directed to the site home page. Even with admin control, I have to logout and login every time to access the dashboard through the wordpress top menu.

1) I may be missing something but I'm not sure how to get an affiliate to sign up when they don't have a way of getting into the wordpress dashboard.

2) Can you only apply a one time payment when new members sign up or is it possible to pay a percentage or set amount for perpetuity with memberships?

• Rupok

Hi Luke

Hope you had a wonderful day.

1) I may be missing something but I'm not sure how to get an affiliate to sign up when they don't have a way of getting into the wordpress dashboard.

Your users don't have to signup from WordPress Dashboard. If you have affiliate sign-up enabled, then your users can signup from the front-end by going to this link: http://yourdomain.com/affiliates/
    Please replace your actual domain with "http://yourdomain.com".

2) Can you only apply a one time payment when new members sign up or is it possible to pay a percentage or set amount for perpetuity with memberships?

You can only apply a one time payment when new members sign up.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Ash

Hello @Luke

I hope you are doing good.

There are some shortcodes that you can use to create affiliate pages, you can find all the shortcode in the product usage page:

[affiliatelogincheck] – place this at the top of the page that you are planning on using the rest of the shortcodes on and it will display a login message if the user isn’t logged in.
    [affiliateuserdetails] – mirrors the affiliate details form from the admin area (yellow box)
    [affiliatestatstable] – mirrors the large click statistics table
    [affiliatevisitstable] – mirrors the referrers this month table
    [affiliatetopvisitstable] – mirrors the top referrers table
    [affiliatestatschart] – mirrors the main statistics charts
    [affiliatevisitschart] – mirrors the referrers charts
    [affiliatebanners] – displays the banners you add to your affiliate settings

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.